If you have to give frequent presentations or just like watching movies on a bigger screen, a projector serves you very well. Carrying a big laptop isn’t a feasible option always. So, now a day, we tend to write and store our presentations on our smartphones only. However, how to present it to the audience? Well, for that you have the option of a smartphone projector. Working just like normal projectors, these are in fact, more upgraded.
In case you are still in confusion, study our smartphone projector review and find all the given products. See which one will be best suited and find out why.
List of Best Smartphone Projectors Review
10. DBPOWER Mini Projector Upgraded
Talking about projectors, the DBPOWER Mini Projector is one of the finest deals available in the market nowadays. It comes with a very powerful incandescent lamp that has a whopping service life of as long as 50,000 hours. When you are using the projector, connect your smartphone or tablet to the projector via a USB port and you are set to go. This projector needs to be placed at least at a distance of 1 to 5m from the screen.
You will get a screen size of 32-inches up to 170-inches and thus it is an ideal projector for outdoor projections also. Having the presence of turbofan will cool the entire process.
- If you are looking for the most incredible picture quality with 50 sharper images, then this gives the best output.
- Setting up the projector is super easy- simply place the projector pointing to a wall and attach your smartphone.
- The process is extremely quiet and will not annoy you with its buzzing sound.
9. DBPOWER Video Projector
If you want your movie projections on the wall or a screen to be of HD quality, you need to use the DBPOWER Video Projector. This has an excellent LED lamp inside which is about 60% brighter than most of the other projectors available nowadays. At 2400 lumen, this projector will get you some of the brightest images on-screen at 720p or 1080p quality.
The projector also boasts of a contrast ratio of 3000:1 and supports aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. Plus, the screen size that you can get from this projector is variable between 30-inches to 176-inches.
- When you use this, you will find it to be very handy. This can be operated using a remote or manually.
- It is also quite lightweight making it suitable for you to carry around too.
- This works exceptionally well when you have placed it at a distance of 1.1 m to 1.5 m depending on the screen size.
8. VIVIMAGE Explore 2 Smartphone Projectors
Do you want a handy projector device that you can also carry to different places? If so, the VIVIMAGE Explorer 2 is going to be the ideal deal for you. It features a stunning LED lamp inside with a brightness of 5000 lumens. This ensures that the projector is devised for the highest quality displays.
The Explore 2 has another special feature- it is WiFi-enabled. This means that you can connect your phone to the projector wirelessly using WiFi and carry out all the functions. The only thing you have to remember that you need at least a 2.4G connection for smooth connection and use.
- You are sure to get a decent enough image on the screen even when the lights are turned on or it isn’t completely dark.
- You can easily play 720p files on this projector and it even supports 1080p files with the same ease.
- When you buy the projector, all the cables that you need to power it. Hence, make connections with your phone are included in the package.
7. YABER Y60 Portable Projector
The YABER Y60 Portable Projector makes an extravagant performance in a very small body. This projector is very compact and has an appreciably small footprint. It is also very lightweight allowing you to easily carry it around from place to place. However, the projector produces some of the best images out there. It can be operated to get a giant screen size of up to 200-inches.
This projector also supports different aspect ratios and can easily play 720p or 1080p videos without any hassle. It is very easy to set up the projector, just connect the phone using a USB cable and get projecting.
- Has an exceptional smartphone projector with a terrific native resolution which is significantly higher than other available devices.
- It gets exceptional images with a contrast ratio of 5000:1.
- The lens used in this projector is of very high-quality. Thus, produces high clarity images that are not out of focus even along the edges.
6. HOMPOW 3600L Mini Projector
This 3600L Mini Projector is small, compact, lightweight, and very powerful. The projector is designed for home use as well as for outdoor use. It features a powerful 3600 lumens LED light which gets enough brightness for a terrific image. A great thing is that you can directly connect your phone using an MHL cable to the projector.
Not only your smartphone but Apple devices, tablets, gaming consoles, and even PCs could be easily connected to the projector. It produces a grand and highly focussed image on the screen for your convenience. There are buttons loaded on the projector for manual setting.
- If you are thinking of playing protected content, this will not allow you to do so because of the issues regarding copyright laws.
- A remote is also provided with the projector for easy adjustment of settings.
- Has an exceptional cooling mechanism that dissipates heat and prevents overheating even after long hours of use.
5. POYANK WiFi Projector
This seamlessly supports the highest resolution at 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is indeed designed for the most high-end uses. Whether you are playing games or just want to watch a good movie, simply connect your phone to this projector using WiFi or cables. Hence, you are good to go. The WiFi feature is a great addition since it allows you to go completely wireless. WiFi connections also ensure that you will not need an adapter to connect your devices to the projector.
It is also quite cheap and is a stunning deal at such low prices. This projector is loaded with built-in speakers which are, however, not up to the mark.
- It is packed in the most exquisite manner such that it cannot be damaged in any way during shipping.
- This is a useful device that comes loaded with an HDMI cable and audio cables included in the package.
- It is a mini product that will fit any luggage and easy to operate as well.
4. AuKing Mini Projector
Do you want brighter images from a smaller projector device? Well, the AuKing Mini Projector will be a great help to you then. This is an excellent device and compatible with different smartphones, apple devices, tablets, and so on. The projector needs to be placed between 1 m and 5 m from the screen. As a result, it determines the optimum screen size that you should get.
The LED lamp is very efficient and successfully gets you images that are more than 35% brighter than other devices. The bulb is very impressive and boasts of a service life of up to 55,000 hours.
- It takes significantly less t8ime for this projector to be ready- in just 10 seconds from switching it on. The projector is ready to project images.
- This device is ideal to project images onto screens in a range of 32-inches to 170-inches diagonal dimension.
- Comes with a remote control feature along with added buttons on the projector giving you high-end control.
3. TOPVISION Mini Projector
If you are looking for an easy to use a projector for your home or office, then you can use the TOPVISION Mini Projector. This is a lovely device that can not only be used indoors but features similar consistency when used outdoors. This terrific device needs no HDMI or MHL cables, neither is it equipped with WiFi features.
It can also be connected to TV, USB sticks, memory cards, and so on. Besides, it is also compatible with PCs and laptop devices. The bulb loaded on the projector is good enough at 2200 lumens.
- The projector comes paced with a detailed user manual. This gives you all the information you need to connect devices and operate the projector.
- It is a simple device that can be connected to other devices simply using USB cables.
- This has a screw thread that allows you to fix it on a tripod to set it above the ground level.
2. QKK Mini Projector
Indeed, a projector that will work tirelessly and noiselessly, then you can try the new QKK Mini Projector. It is loaded with a high-quality cooling fan that dissipates heat but does not make too much noise. The instruction manual included in the package is well-defined and really aids you in understanding how to operate the device.
Next, the display size that you get using this projector lies between 40-inches and 170-inches. Besides, you need to place the projector between 1 m and 4 m from the screen.
- It not only features some of the best picture quality but also has up to the mark volume functions. Hence, it complements the bright picture.
- This is one of the best 5500 lumens projectors that you can opt for at such cheap prices.
- At a distance of 3 m from the screen, you will get the best quality display covering 120-inches.
1. VANKYO Leisure 3 Smartphone Projector
The best smartphone projector out there in the market has to be the VANKYO Leisure 3. This is a terrific device loaded with high-end hardware to give you a grand projection experience. Next, it comes with a 2400 lumen LED lamp that gives you just enough brightness for the most perfect images. The projector is equipped to work with HD files and can broadcast at 720p and 1080p.
Furthermore, it features a stunning contrast ratio of 2000:1. Lastly, it offers about 40% more brightness than similar projectors in the market.
- Has control buttons but it also comes with a remote which makes operating it so much easier and free of hassle.
- You need to place the projector at a distance of at least 4.9-feet from the screen. And it covers up to 6.4-feet for the best quality display.
How to buy smartphone projectors?
A smartphone projector is a small and handy device if you are always on the move and need a projector to give presentations and so on. This is also an amazing device for your home such that you can enjoy a movie or videos and pictures at leisure on a giant screen. However, it is a huge purchase and thus you should be very careful about the specifications of a projector before choosing one.
How bright should the lamp be?
The lamp that powers the projector is the most important part about it. You will easily get projectors boasting of lamps at 3000 to 5000 lumens which are exceptionally good. However, the barest minimum requirement for lamps would be to opt for at least 2400 lumens for pristine HD images.
Wired or Wireless- Which one should you buy?
With present innovation, even wireless projectors are available in the market nowadays. The wireless projectors are handy as they are operated by means of WiFi and thus it keeps your phone or tablet free to be used by yourself. A wired projector, on the other hand, will display seamlessly without hanging or any disconnections. There are all kinds of wired projectors available too. In some cases, a simple USB cable suffices while in some high-end projectors you need an HDMI cable or an MHL cable to operate.
Why is remote control necessary?
Talking about projectors, a remote control setup is not exactly a necessity with projectors. You can easily use the buttons available on the projector to control and operate it. A remote control just ensures added comfort while operating the projector. As it is, once the projector is set to run, you will not be needing the remote control after that, so you may as well do it manually.
See everything in clarity when you project it on the screen. The portable smartphone projectors will let you have the best experience in life without any glitches.