Massaging is always important to keep your knots out. You might get tired often but that’s due to the hard work you do, the bad sleeping positions, and a lot more. But these may result in extreme pain, agony, and uneasiness. So, instead of living with that pain, why do not you try and uproot the cause forever. The handheld back massagers are those innovative inventions that have saved a lot of individuals from prolonged pain. These come with different options of speed, massaging intensities, and so on. Hence, you get the perfect balance that you have been longing for.
Staying healthy is important and so, we provide you with the 10 best handheld back massagers that have the trust of users. No more pain or uneasiness will be the reason for sleepless nights.
Table of Contents
Best Handheld Back Massagers in 2023
10. Zyllion Shiatsu Back Massager
A back massager is a reliable companion to ensure soothing of sore muscles and the Zyllion Shiatsu Massager is a great deal in that. This back massaging tool is small and handheld and has an ergonomic design. It has excellent contours such that you can set it on your upper and lower back, thighs and calves, abdominal region, shoulders, and arms.
Just put the device anywhere and set it to vibrate among 3 pre-set modes. You can also set a temperature for some heat treatments in this device.
- It has an intelligent locking mechanism and it automatically shuts down when the temperature reaches a threshold value.
- The device will not switch on for some time till the temperature comes down.
- If you are unhappy about this device for any reason, you can return it within 90 days of purchase.
9. Beurer Handheld Back Massager
Indeed, for a simple and easy to use handheld massager for easy convenience, go for the Beurer Handheld MG16 Back Massager. It is very small such that you can carry it anywhere but gives you excellent service. This small massager has a single on and off switch on the top which is very easy to operate. It features LED lights to give it an attractive appearance.
The MG16 is an intelligent device such that you can use it nearly anywhere on the body. Be it the arms or the neck, or shoulders, or back, this easily fits you in all the contours top. Hence, gives you a relaxing sensation.
- This massaging device is available in two different colors for you to choose from.
- You can carry it anywhere that you go without any problem. So, use it while driving, in your office, on the beach, and so on.
- When you purchase this product 3 AAA size batteries are included in the pack. This is sufficient to run this small and handy device.
8. MaxKare Shiatsu Shoulder Massager
MaxKare really cares for its customers and makes extraordinary products for them. The MaxKare Shiatsu Shoulder Massager is such a device that is just the perfect buy. This device is designed to give your body relaxing massages after a busy day at work. It is designed in such a manner that it fits different areas of the body- neck, shoulders, lower back, and so on.
There are 8 rotational knobs featuring bi-directional movement that works automatically to maximize comfort and relaxation. Lastly, there is also an integrated heating function for added comfort.
- The PU leather used ensures a breathable atmosphere such that heat is dispersed and the massage session is comfortable.
- There are 3 adjustable settings that you can choose from to get the best massage at any time.
- This unique device keeps safety in mind and has an automated switch-off mechanism if this gets overheated during use. It won’t turn on till it cools down.
7. MaxKare Back Massager
Looking for an impressive private massage experience, the MaxKare Back Massager will help you out. This is a small, handheld device that you can prop up on your pillow and lie down on. This device is installed with four kneading heads that cause all the relaxation. These heads will rotate in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions automatically to get you the highest levels of comfort.
You can choose the intensity of vibrations among 3 modes for optimized comfort. The massager comes with an AC-DC adapter as the power source.
- If the device is working tirelessly for 15 minutes, it will automatically shut down to protect you and also the internal parts.
- It is so small and compact that you can easily carry it to places and use it just about anywhere.
- This intelligent device will also automatically shut down. If it gets overheated during use, it will not switch on till it has cooled down.
6. Wahl Deep Tissue Back Massager
The Wahl Deep Tissue Massager is an advanced handheld massaging tool designed for high-end pleasure. This device has a long, sleek body and an ergonomic design. This design ensures that it is easy to hold. However, it provides different intensities of vibrations from a gentle massage to a very intense one to suit the need of the hour.
There are four different attachment heads that are included in the pack. The flat disc covers more surface area while the 4 finger flex attachment gets you the feeling of being massaged by hands. An acupoint head is included which is great for pin-point relief. On the other hand, the deep muscle ball can have a relaxing effect anywhere on the body.
- This will only work through the power cable and cannot be operated using batteries.
- And you can easily reach even the most distant parts of your body.
- The power cable is 9 feet long. This gives you immense flexibility to ensure that every bit of your body is well massaged.
5. HoMedics Percussion Massager
The HoMedics Percussion Massager is an excellent lightweight, handheld device and is loaded with features. This massager is easy to use with a simple POWER switch to turn it on. You can set any intensity of massaging you like by pressing the POWER button again and again. This unique device is also loaded with heating features. pressing the heat button engages the heating coil.
Furthermore, the massage heads can move at up to 3100 pulses per second giving you quite a terrific massage. The sleek and long device with a handle is easy to reach any point on your body with a sore muscle for complete relaxation.
- It is lightweight at only 2.5 lbs which ensures that you can carry it in your suitcase and handbag.
- Plus, the heat making the massage efficient and relaxing.
- Comes with an ergonomic handle crafted from rubber for an easy and comfortable grip.
4. RENPHO Back Massager
The RENPHO Back Massager is an ideal percussion massage tool to have in your home. It is a small handheld device with a rechargeable battery ensuring that you can carry it anywhere you go. The massager has an extraordinary motor that can go up to 3600 pulses per minute to give intense massages.
Besides, it comes with 5 different attachment heads to mimic different massages and give you instant relief. It is a device that is well equipped to reach even the most distant muscle knots easily.
- The massaging tool has inbuilt intelligent sensors. It will automatically turn off after 20 minutes of continuous use to prevent any overheating.
- Once you have fully charged this device it can last as long as 140 minutes of service.
- This is cordless in nature and will not have the hassles of involving the cord.
3. VIKTOR JUTGEN Back Massager
Do you want a unique massaging tool that can grant you excellent massages? Well, the best deal for you would be to go for the VIKTOR JURGEN Back Massager. The most significant feature of this device would the two amazing massage heads. Yes, there are two heads which automatically enhances the pleasure. The massage runs a very powerful motor that can attain up to 3350 pulses per minute.
It has adjustable speed settings such that you can easily attain the settings which feel the best for you. There are 3 different sets of attachment heads included in the package for different kinds of massaging pleasures.
- Features a 71-inches power cord and needs to be kept connected to a power source while using it.
- The handle grip is rubberized for a firm and comfortable grip without slipping.
- This is a very power-efficient device that has a power rating of only 20-28 watt.
2. RENPHO Deep Tissue Massage Gun
If you want the best handheld massaging device out there, then going for the RENPHO Massaging Gun. This is a new and brilliant product from the house of RENPHO and has made massaging yourself so much easier. It is a heavy-duty device encased in a metallic shell that protects it from sudden shocks. The device is very light at only 1.5 lbs making it so much easier to carry it wherever you go.
Since the motor in the device is brushless, this massager works quietly producing a low din of just 45 dB. You can choose from 5 different speed setting modes and the motor runs at 3200 pulses at the highest levels.
- Has a terrific 2500 mAh battery which will give you a week’s worth of service after one full recharge.
- There are 5 different massage heads that are included with the device for a wide range of massages.
- The handheld massaging tool has a USB Type C port. It is to be used for charging meaning that you can even charge it via a power bank while on the go.
1. Rosymart wand Power Massager
Do you want an innovative massaging tool to help you with all your sore muscles in the back, arms, and so on? Well, with the Rosymart Wand Power Massager around the corner, you will get just the device you need. It is a simple, ergonomically designed, handheld massaging tool with a silicone rubber head. The head is thus comfortable and safe to the skin and can be washed from time to time whenever needed.
This is a small device allowing easy transportability and also ensuring that you can use it just about anywhere. There are 8-speed settings to choose from and as many as 20 vibration modes to give you the most optimum pleasure.
- It just takes 2 hours for the rechargeable battery to get fully charged for a long time of use.
- The device is uniquely crafted with a USB port for charging. Hence, making it easy for you to charge the device even using a power bank.
What’s the best handheld back massager to buy?
There are all kinds of handheld massaging tools that are available over the internet. Some of them are designed for specific use while others feature quite a versatile range of applications. There are certain features that you need to carefully look for when going for a massager. However, the most basic features of any decent massager should be lightweight and great flexibility. These two features ensure that you can get a massage on demand anywhere, anytime, and on whichever muscle is bothering you.
How useful is the heating function in a massager?
You have to check whether the massaging tool allows a heating function or not. A normal massager is a great deal, but the message becomes so much better when it is supplemented by heat treatment. Thus a heated massager is a better deal. It will treat your sore muscles and provide relaxation in deep tissues. This will evenly spread through your muscles and eradicate tiredness. So pain or fatigue will not ruin your sleep for the night when using this.
Why should the massager have variable speed settings?
You should also check whether the massager offers adjustable speed or not. You do not need or want the same intensity of massage every time. Sometimes you would like a gentle massage but at other times you will opt for an intense back massage. Besides, not all speeds seem to be perfect for settling the pain. Thus variable speeds in the massaging tool are a must to look for. Now, you can enjoy the massaging sessions just the way you want.
You need some relaxation after a long day of work. The handheld back massager with heat and vibration will soothe you and keep you relaxed even if the day was tiring.